What We Believe
- the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God. That there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, all in one Being.
- in the diety of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death on the Cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His Lordship over His Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- in the salvation of sinful people by God’s grace and through the believer’s faith.
- in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the hearts and lives of believers, in order to lead holy and obedient lives and to engage fruitfully in the ministry of reconciliation.
- in the unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, for the well-being of His body – the Church – our witness to the world and for His glory.
- that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and make disciples of all peoples; baptizing and teaching those who believe to obey all that Christ commanded.
We affirm the Lausanne Covenant of 1974.